5/17/07

exp

So if you look to your right it is apparent that I was way psyched on this when I first started it in February. Then it slowly started to fade. Although each one of my posts was bigger. This is due to me shoot much more. Also, I've been busy with other things like music, and skateboarding. Like this day last week or so. We(Jake, Zach, Trevor, & myself) started at this secret spot to warm up. Then went to a secret secret spot to throw down. well not me. My set-up was so bad that day, I broke my kingpin standing in the grass and the first secret spot. So I just captured the others. We went to a few others. But not worth mentioning how secret they really are since they're so damn secret I might get shot if I referred. To sum it up, I saw Trevor ollie the sketchiest gap ever.










No comments: