9/8/07

wow

I thought I lagged before. shit I suck at this. Erik and Dimetrus came up for a weekend. Went to our show, did some skateboarding. but not much. While we were going to do a sound check at the whisky, Derm and Erik skated down to west hollywood 12. Erik broke his board, and Dime rolled his ankle, bad, the outside way.

anyway, by a spur of the moment decision, I drove down to sd behind dimetrus when they left to stay a couple days. I shot this time laps of Erik at Mt. Helix while I was on the phone for about 20 minutes.

1 comment:

me said...

Remember when you always come down and yet you NEVER call me. And then it just so happens every, and by every I mean EVERY, time you are on your way home or when you get home you decide to call me and tell me how you are on your way or just got home from hanging out in SD?
I thought about calling you tonight. Who the fuck knows why. I bet you could tell that I didn't though huh? Anyway...


You're a dick.


Peace.