6/5/09

i guess

in case you couldn't tell, my last post was from my cell phone. I haven't had the internet since I moved into my apartment last november. This resulted in absolutely zero posting. My internet access was at the library. I then figured out how I could post things via my phone to my email, then to flickr to here.

now, on the other hand, I've got the internet, thanks so much to my friend Nick Brogna. So now I can post from my own computer. Which is awesome. Unfortunately, for those of you who don't speak to me on a regular basis, all of my camera equipment was stolen in march. about $3000 worth of gear I've collected over the years. There's a good amount of digi footy that I've yet to release to the public. like this one which has been done by another recently(sammuller)


I'll get back to that though. Lately I've been shooting film. Which is really fun since I had no camera for a while. Thanks to Johnny Scott, I'm shooting again.

No comments: